Video Art Project



I decided to focus my project on my daily routine as a college student. My daily routine is not as basic as typical college students are considering I have a job, a dog, and an apartment off campus. In this video I got ready for my day, which involved going to class, driving home, getting lunch, walking my dog, cleaning, doing laundry, and completing my homework.

My friend has been staying with me for the past couple weeks and I have let my apartment get a little crazy so I decided to deep clean as part of this daily routine. I am not used to living with someone else so I went a little wild with the cleaning, I will admit. My puppy is also potty training (as you can see the accident that I cleaned up) so I took him on a rather long walk.

I started and ended the video as I would start and end my day, comfortably in bed. Obviously, this video does not contain every single thing I do in a day, because that would be rather boring for us all to watch, but it hits the main parts!

All the sound clips and music came from garage band and it was my first time using it! I really enjoyed it and I know I am going to put this knowledge to use in the future too.

I hope you enjoy watching!! Thanks :)

Sources + Tools: iMovie, Garage Band, iPhone

Comments