Grid Piece





Image found from Google


I chose to recreate a pixelated photo of our solar system. When I was a little girl, people would ask me what I wanted to be when I grew up. My answer, time after time, was to be an astronaut. I was never the type of kid to want to be a princess when she grew up. Little did I know what it would actually take to be an astronaut, and I definitely did not, and do not, have what it takes to be one.

I am still very fascinated with space and would genuinely love to travel there one day. However, since it is somewhat unrealistic, I will cherish it from afar. 
Computer Generated Pixelation
















Recreation
Apologies for it being sideways, I am unsure how to rotate it on the blog, but this is my painted recreation of the solar system pictures above. With the colors I had and by using my knowledge of color mixing, I created an 18 x 10 pixelation.



Comments