Collage

As I stated in my grid piece, I am very fascinated with space and everything within it. I chose to stick with my overall theme for my blog of outer space where I can express my creative side.
I love thinking about no matter where I am in the world and no matter where my loved ones are, we can all look up and see the same moon and stars. Finding love within the stars is my inspiration for this piece.

As you can see, a young boy is captivated by the objects in space and realizes there is a young girl on mars with whom he falls in love with. My piece has an innocent, adoring story line. Through the moon, the shooting star, and the young love constellation reflected off of the moon, love is evident. After all, the young boy and girl share the same moon too.

I used 8 different images. They each has a different opacity and transparency. I made certain and more important images bigger than others to emphasize the message behind this collage.

Sources: Photoshop, Google

Comments